non processed hair,can dye to any colour by yourself.
Please select ups if you want a fast delivery.
we will ship out in 2 days from do the pay.
shipping time is 2-3 days.
sometimes will have a custom fee,that is not charge by our company,
that is charge by your local custom.
if customers in europe,it’s better ship by dhl,
that may avoid the custom fee.
I will ship out in 2days when I get the pay,
so you should get the hair in 4- 5 days.
mix length is available.
if you want 12/14/16,please add the one in cart,then pay it together.
if you don’t know how to use the cart.
you can bidding every one,I will change the shipping cost to one shipping.
if I didn’t online,I will change the price in the next day,
so please pay it in the second day
you can straighten it or colour it,because this is virgin hair.
If still have any question,don’t hesitate to tell me.
Please measure the hair like this:
High quality before make the curl
Kindly note below before order.
1. The End. It cannot be as thick as the head. The thickness is the same as below pictures. The weight for all size is about 100g per bundle. So the size more longer. the thickness more thinner.
2. Shedding. It is normal to have some piece of hair will be shedding if you comb them with strength. Please be soft to them, just treat them as your own hair. Read carefully of the tips of “General Care”.
3. Length. There is one inch which has been sewn to the head. The length will be measured when it is very stretched. For example, if you order 20inches, the length you measure maybe 18inches.
We prefer payment through ESCROW.
Please do not forget to let us know your address which the item wished to be sent.
Customer satisfaction is very important If you are satisfied with the item you ordered, please leave positive feedback. If you are not satisfied with the item you received, please contact us before leaving negative feedback. We would like to work together with you to resolve any dispute.
The following provides general guidance for the are of human hair products.
As each individual product may vary, consult your hair stylist for specific instructions
1. Wash and condition hair regularly
2. Detangle hair gently before washing. Do not rub or twist hair
3. Add mild shampoo to cool water and swish hair till clean. Rinse thoroughly.
4. Blot out excess water with towel and allow hair to dry naturally. Do not expose to sun
5. Comb curly hair gently with your fingers from end to top. Do not brush
6. Brush straighter hair in a downward motion straight with the ends. Work your way up to the roots.
7. Certain items should not be brushed. EG braids, DOME, ETC. Consult your hair stylist if in doubt.
8. Hair may tangled if general care directions are not followed properly.
Q. What is Remy Hair?
A: The highest-quality extensions, Brazilian and Indian human remy hair.
Remy hair still possesses the cuticle layer, which is the outermost part of the hair strand; it resembles shingles on a roof.
All remy hair has the cuticle layer of the hair flowing in the same direction, flowing the way it would naturally.
The cuticle layer is important when concerned with hair tangling, longevity of the use(up to one year), and how well the hair shines.
When the cuticle layer is intact and lying flat, the hair is capable of reflecting light, so that the hair shines.
Q. How Many Hair Do I Need?
A : If you are getting a full weave the average person needs about 2 packs of hair, although it is advised to go for 3 packs. For weave it is best to buy two packs to make sure you have enough. You can always use the leftover hair later. If you are using hair over 18″ long you might need another pack. If you are getting tracks one pack is enough for four to five tracks up to 18″ hair length. If you are getting the hair bonded one pack is enough for four to five tracks up to 18″ hair length. If you are getting fusion or micro then you will need to consult your stylist.
Q. What type of hair care products should I use?
A : Treat this hair just as if it was your own hair. Use good quality shampoo and conditioning products. Conditioning your hair is very important to keep it soft and manageable, so use leave in conditioners. You can also use products like gel and hair spray to keep the curls in place, but make sure to wash your hair and not leave in these products in for a long time.
Recommended shampoos and conditioners: Pantene PROV For treatment and every day use: Olive Oil Hair Polisher.
Q. Why are my hair extensions getting tangled?
A: Your Hair Extensions can tangle due to being to dryness, oil & dirt build-up, salt-water, chlorine and not combin(wide tooth comb) out your hair daily. Make sure to wash & condition your hair at least once a week, twice a week is better. Use hydrating drops or consult your stylist for more help. It could also be the hair you purchased, if the hair is Indian Remy Hair or non Remy Hair it is not 100% virgin human hair. So the hair may tangle sooner and not last you as long as 100% virgin hair.
Q. How long does it last?
A : This hair can last for a very long time depending on how you maintain it. Treat it like your own hair and take very good care of it for it to last longer. Many hair extensionist prefer Brazilian or Indian hair because it is beautiful and unprocessed which makes it last longer than any other kind of hair.
Thank you for your time and support!