(Kanekalon Havana Mambo Twist Crochet Braid Hair)
HOW TO CROCHET STYLE
- To ensure that your crochet braids lie naturally, braid your own hair into cornrows.
- Slide the latch hook underneath the braid and loop evenfold hair onto the hook.
- Close the latch and slide the hair back underneath the braid.
- Take two fingers to open at the loop and feed the end of the hair through the hole.
- Now twist the loop and feed the ends in the loop once again.
- Pull and secure to make the hair tie tightly onto the braids.
- Keep the knots next to one another and repeat these steps until the full head is complete to the desired volume.
- To Use Hot Water: Just dip in hot water to curl the end
Hair Description Choose the Color you LIKE Quality Assurance One Hair Two Style