Brazilian virgin hair, Top quality Human hair bulk, 100% virgin human hair extensions
1) Net weight: About 100 g/piece;
2) Human hair Length: 10″, 12″, 14″, 16″, 18″, 20″, 22″, 24″, 26″, and 28″-34″ need be reserved;
3) Human hair Color: Natural color, and virgin hair can be dyed always.
4) Style: Natural straight;
5) Quality: no shedding, no tangles, no lices, top quality
6) Packing: for small order, we will pack with plastic bags; for bulk order, we will pack goods according to your requirements, packing with your brand and logo if you want.
7) Processing time: Within 24 hours usually except Saturday.
We prefer payment through ESCROW.
Please do not forget to let us know your address which the item wished to be sent.
how to buy through Aliexpress:
Payment is due at time of purchase. To purchase the item use the”Buy Now” button. You will be directed to checkout through alipay. After you complete your purchase for this item,we’ll prepare the goods your order and make shipment as soon as possible(within 24 hours).To avoid delays, please make sure to provide us with correct,precise,and detailed shipping Address.(include :name,postal code,telephone number and address used for shipping, user name ) on file with ali-express
Customer satisfaction is very important If you are satisfied with the item you ordered, please leave positive feedback. If you are not satisfied with the item you received, please contact us before leaving negative feedback. We would like to work together with you to resolve any dispute.
The following provides general guidance for the care of human hair products.
As each individual product may vary, consult your hair stylist for specific instructions
1. Wash and condition hair regularly
2. Detangle hair gently before washing. Do not rub or twist hair
3. Add mild shampoo to cool water and swish hair till clean. Rinse thoroughly.
4. Blot out excess water with towel and allow hair to dry naturally. Do not expose to sun
5. Comb curly hair gently with your fingers from end to top. Do not brush
6. Brush straighter hair in a downward motion straight with the ends. Work your way up to the roots.
7. Certain items should not be brushed. EG braids, DOME, ETC. Consult your hair stylist if in doubt.
8. Hair may tangle if general care directions are not followed properly.
Please contact us within 24 hours upon your receipt of the item(s). A refund including P&P will be rendered in the event that the item(s) is not as described. The refund will be rendered once the item(s) has been sent back in original condition.
a. Return/Refund is accepted within 7 days; please contact us for the return address
b. To avoid delivery lost, return should be arranged by register air mail, the shipping fees of return should be paid by the buyer.
c. Please make the item stay the original state, If it doesn’t fit on you, we only accept not damaged items.
d. Please when you return the goods tell us first, then we can solve it quickly!
Q. How many pieces hair do I need?
A: If you are getting a full weave the average person needs about 2 packs of hair, although it is advised to go for 3 packs. For weave it is best to buy two packs to make sure you have enough. You can always use the leftover hair later. If you are using hair over 18″ long you might need another pack. If you are getting tracks one pack is enough for four to five tracks up to 18″ hair length. If you are getting the hair bonded one pack is enough for four to five tracks up to 18″ hair length. If you are getting fusion or micro then you will need to consult your stylist.
Q. What type of hair care products should I use?
A: Treat this hair just as if it was your own hair. Use good quality shampoo and conditioning products. Conditioning your hair is very important to keep it soft and manageable, so use leave in conditioners. You can also use products like gel and hair spray to keep the curls in place, but make sure to wash your hair and not leave in these products in for a long time.
Q. Why are my hair extensions getting tangled?
A: Your Hair Extensions can tangle due to being to dryness, oil & dirt build-up, salt-water, chlorine and not combine(wide tooth comb) out your hair daily. Make sure to wash & condition your hair at least once a week, twice a week is better. Use hydrating drops or consult your stylist for more help. It could also be the hair you purchased, if the hair is Indian Remy Hair or non Remy Hair it is not 100% virgin human hair. So the hair may tangle sooner and not last you as long as 100% virgin hair.
Q. How long does it last?
A: This hair can last for a very long time depending on how you maintain it. Treat it like your own hair and take very good care of it for it to last longer. Many hairstylist prefer Brazilian or Indian hair because it is beautiful and unprocessed which makes it last longer than any other kind of hair.
Thank you for your time and support!
Q: Why the colors of hair extensions don?t seem exactly as the pictures show or description says?
A: Different monitor have different display. And every time, maybe the same color No. will have a little color differentia. Please ask a help from the hair dresser for the colors? code as the international color swatch says.
Q: Can they be straightened, curled?
A: Treat the hair as if it is your own. Use a flat iron/straightener or tongs, even when fitted, but as with your own hair, never use hot tools too often as you could dry the hair and it will not last as long.